Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Student AlexandriaMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 8 Months
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 160 Deviations 763 Comments 3,871 Pageviews
×

Groups

Friends

deviantID

xxLuckyTulipsxx's Profile Picture
xxLuckyTulipsxx
Alexandria
Artist | Student | Digital Art
United States
I do not exist
Interests

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconxx-electroid-xx:
xX-Electroid-Xx Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your DA gallery is filled with 99% G+xTwitter stuff and the other 1% is your other art lmao
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Student Digital Artist
true lol
Reply
:iconxx-electroid-xx:
xX-Electroid-Xx Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Prasie u for that
Reply
:iconchmurna:
Chmurna Featured By Owner Edited Jun 4, 2017  Hobbyist
Thank you for the watch! ❤
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Jun 4, 2017  Student Digital Artist
I watched you though but yw
Reply
:iconchmurna:
Chmurna Featured By Owner Jun 4, 2017  Hobbyist
I know XD I just edited it, sorry! I just wrote it fast >~<
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Jun 4, 2017  Student Digital Artist
It's fine
Reply
:iconsavvycat559:
savvycat559 Featured By Owner May 28, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
you've improved a lot and That's awesome, I really like your art style it's cute! keep up the awesome work!
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner May 28, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Thanks!
Reply
:iconsavvycat559:
savvycat559 Featured By Owner May 28, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome :D (Big Grin) 
Reply
:iconunbridledmuse:
UnbridledMuse Featured By Owner May 12, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi Alexandria! wave remake 
Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1]  Thank you so much for the :+devwatch:! It means a lot to me! 5 seconds hug
Reply
:iconito-shinigami:
ito-shinigami Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the watch
Reply
:iconxx-electroid-xx:
xX-Electroid-Xx Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I see you Favorited the gift for Zero :^) 
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2017  Student Digital Artist
omg
Reply
:iconxx-electroid-xx:
xX-Electroid-Xx Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
; ))
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2017  Student Digital Artist
how did you not know we were already dating
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconkinziiz:
Kinziiz Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks 4 the watch bro! :)
Reply
:iconkiitkats:
kiitkats Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2017  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
tysm for the watch! it means a lot uwu
Reply
:iconbleckydemon:
BleckyDemon Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconxxluckytulipsxx: Its me :iconmetarose12:
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2017  Student Digital Artist
i know
Reply
:iconequestrianjade:
EquestrianJade Featured By Owner Apr 6, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the watch!! :D
Reply
:iconkimothefangirl:
KimoTheFangirl Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2017  Student General Artist
Thank you for the watch! :D
Reply
:iconxxluckytulipsxx:
xxLuckyTulipsxx Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Your welcome!
Reply
Add a Comment: